Infant CPR Anytime Kit Heart and Stroke Foundation
The Heart and Stroke Foundation Infant CPR AnytimeTM kit teaches you how in just 20 minutes. Learn the skills you need to save a baby from cardiac arrest or choking, with this bilingual all-in-one personal learning kit. It takes just 20 minutes. Watch the DVD’s clear instructions and practice on the mannequin.
- The kit is co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- This self-directed, personal learning program is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you will need to complete high-quality training anywhere.
- Skills are taught with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows you to practice on a manikin while observing a demonstration of the skills in the video.
- Refresh your skills as often as needed. When you finish, you can pass along the gift of CPR training to family and close friends.
- 1 bilingual Infant CPR Anytime DVD
- 1 Mini Baby® CPR personal manikin
- 1 bilingual Infant CPR Anytime Skills Reminder Card
- 1 Mini Baby replacement lung
2 in stock