Surviving Your Preschooler … A Mother’s Manual
Surviving Your Preschooler … a Mother’s Manual is required reading for anyone dealing with preschool-age children: moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, baby-sitters, daycare and church workers, preschool teachers and playgroup leaders. This indispensable handbook will show you how to:
- save money by making your own art and craft supplies; basic craft recipes are provided for paints, playdough, craft clays, glue, paste and more
- prevent boredom during even the longest stretches of indoor weather with ideas for indoor play, kitchen activities and art and craft projects
- stimulate your child’s natural curiosity about our world with many fund reading, math and science activities
- encourage your child’s physical, mental and emotional growth with ideas for music, dance, drama and outdoor play
- delight your child by celebrating holidays and other occasions with special projects and activities and much more!
Author: Patricia Kuffner