Runners Aluminum Push Bike
Since this bike has no pedals or training wheels, kids have to use their legs for balance and movement. This exercise encourages quicker learning and makes the transition to a bicycle with pedals much easier because they’ve already honed their balance and motor skills.
- Light and durable aluminum frame.
- Built-in suspension for mini-rippers who ride bumps and jumps.
- Cross country style rubber tires (12½ x 2¼in.) with inner tubes for a smoother ride.
- Soft padded synthetic leather seat keeps tiny tushies happy.
- Best suited for ages 2 to 5.
- Easy assembly kit includes wrench.
- Adjustable seat height from 37 to 48cm.
- Aluminum quick release for seat.
- Comes with detachable bell.